The Trilfuva Metro is a metro system in Leubantia that serves the capital city of Trilfuva. Its first section opened in 1879, making it one of the oldest underground metro systems in the world. The system comprises 6 lines - Bîgüü, Cîüvérä, Déstrîctü, Kîntrül, Stîntü, Ünîlénd - serving 312 stations. The system is operated by Transport for Trilfuva (TfT).
The lines are noted, and all the stations on them are noted after the names of the line they are on.
- Jürg T. Fîshür Airport Terminal 1
- Jürg T. Fîshür Airport Terminal 2
- Jürg T. Fîshür Airport Terminal 3
- Jürg T. Fîshür Airport Terminal 4
- Jürg T. Fîshür Airport Terminal 5
- 999 Street